Langley Health Services has all intentions of providing Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing services. However, be aware that our ability to do so will be determined by the availability of the necessary testing supplies and the personal protective equipment needed to conduct such tests. Please continue to check our website and Facebook page for continued updates.
If you are asymptomatic, may have been exposed, or experiencing any of the following symptoms, we are able to test you at any of our testing sites located in Sumterville, Ocala, or Inverness. Testing times are: Monday- Thursday, 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM and Fridays, 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty Breathing
- muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
All patients who present to any Langley Health Services location will be screened before entering the building for the symptoms of COVID-19. If these symptoms are present, patients are required to wear a face mask and will be re-directed to their vehicle with directions to our curb-side testing station.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please ensure you are following the steps below recommended by the Florida Department of Health:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water. If unable to wash with soap and water, use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol based
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or cough/sneeze into your elbow, not your hands
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently
- Stay home when you are sick and keep children home when they are sick
- Try not to touch your face
- Keep your distance from people who are sick
Starting January 12, 2021, we will open the vaccine administration to patients under the following guidelines:
- Vaccines will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am-3:30pm only
- Patients must have an Appointment to be seen. No walk-in visits at this time
- Patients that are over 65 years of age, long-term care facility residents and staff, and/or health care personnel with direct patient contact are eligible for the vaccine at this time
- Appointments are only available at out Sumterville location at this time
- Call 352-793-5900 to schedule an appointment
The following form must be completed prior to your appointment time. Please arrive early for your vaccination appointment if you are unable to print the form from your home in advance.
Vaccine Consent form
Langley Health Services (LHS), a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, serving the health care needs of patients in central Florida and beyond. As an accredited Patient Centered Medical Home, our actions and services will be driven by the needs of our patients and will meet these needs wherever and whenever we can deliver appropriate services reliably, efficiently and effectively.
LHS values our patients and staff by supporting our community and providing an expansive range of services. We seek to collaborate with progressive partners. Our services shall be available to all, without regard to pay. We strive to hire, develop, and promote professionals who resonate with our mission, vision and values.
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), in accordance with the Federally Supported Health Centers Assistance Act (FSHCAA), as amended, sections 224(g)(n)of the Public Health Service (PHS) Act, 42 U.S.C.§ 233(g)(n), deems Project Health, Inc. to be an employee of the PHS, for the purposes of section 224, effective 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2021.
This Notice of Deeming Action (NDA) is also confirmation of medical malpractice coverage for both Project Health, Inc. and its covered individuals as described above. This NDA, along with documentation confirming employment or contractor status with the deemed entity, may be used to show liability coverage for damage for personal injury, including death, resulting from the performance of medical, surgical, dental, or related functions by PHS employees while acting within the scope of such employment.
To view entire Deeming Notice, Click Link below: